Powered by Blogger.

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Monday, September 5, 2011

postheadericon An Elmo 1st Birthday

Sagey's First Birthday was held on August 13th at our house. We had an amazing Elmo themed birthday party. I started planning this party when she was 6 months old and I was very pleased with how everything turned out! Here are some pictures along with vendors who offer these items!


This wreath greeted guests as they arrived. It was hanging beside the front door. I made this super easy wreath for Brynley Sage with a little help from my friend Jennifer. It only took about an hour and I was very pleased with the way it turned out.
Pluff Mudd Designs sent this super adorable sign that we hung on the door! It was a great way to welcome guests to our home!




Lolly's Sewing Room made this amazing 1st Birthday outfit for Sagey. It was the perfect outfit to celebrate her big day in!


Fancy Pants Hairbows made her super adorable bow! In the middle it has her name! There were so many different color ribbons that were used in the bow! We loved it!


Once she saw the neighbor's dog she had to crawl to him! I think she looks super cute crawling in her tutu!
The birthday banner was made by Sass and Charm. They no longer offer products, which is super sad to me.



Creative Banners and Cupcake Toppers sent these cute Elmo pieces.

This was the cutest addition ever. This is a hanging birthday/street sign.
Creative Queen Bee did an EXCELLENT job on this sign! It was a huge hit with our guests!




Party Prints 4 U sent these stickers that were perfect for the cups. I hunted for something to make the cups for the adults personalized and these personalized stickers were perfect!



These party tags were also from  Creative Queen Bee . I thought they added just the right touch to the gift pails. They looked so dull before I put on these tags.


The water bottle covers also came from Sass and Charm who are no longer selling on Etsy. Every time I look at one of their products I get sad thinking that I can not use their items next year. Everything they offered was amazing.



Classy and Simple sent these super adorable stickers. I put them on twirly pops to personalize them. I am so happy with the way these turned out. I couldn't have been more happy with these stickers!


Ladybug Karla made this super cute centerpiece! I love that is is personalized with her name! The little details like this are what made the party!


My sister-in-law, Leysha, made this gorgeous balloon wreath to hang behind Sagey's high chair. It looked amazing.
She also made these delicious Elmo cookies! They were cute and tasted amazing!


A local cake decorator made the cake. It was exactly what I was looking for. I could not have been more pleased. Not only did it look wonderful, but it also was proabably the best tasting cake I have ever had!

They also made this super cute smash cake!






Sagey had an amazing first birthday party! I was so pleased with how everything turned out. I am thankful that I hired a photographer to capture her special day. I would have never had time to take pictures because I was so busy. She recieved so many great gifts and had over 30 guests at her party! This was a party I will never forget!



1 comments:

tamiv said...

Wow! Looks like Sagey had a great time! A cute Theme!
geauxtami@yahoo.com

About Me

Brittney Canady
View my complete profile

Take A Button

Polkadot Reviews And Giveaways
a border="0" href="http://www.tightwadinutah.com/p/giveaways-ending-this-weekend-with-low.html" target="_blank">