Powered by Blogger.
- The Ink Junkie Giveaway
- Bitty Boutique Review
- Child and Home Giveaway
- Happy Day for These Winners
- PreSchool Cuties Giveaway
- NGDO Design Giveaway
- Le Bella Couture Giveaway
- Sugar and Spice Unique Designs Review
- Wishfulfilled Giveaway
- The Bees Knees Utah Giveaway
- Pidge and Lolly Giveaway
- Strawberry Sweet Bows Giveaway
- Pretty Fancy Accessories Giveaway
- TONS of Winners
- Little Ette Designs Giveaway
- Juju Beans Designs
- Baby J Shop Giveaway
- Punky Monkey Giveaway
- Inspirations by M Review
- The Little Sweet Peas Giveaway
- Fancy Pants Hairbows by Holly Giveaway
- LaMadison Boutique Giveaway
- So DivaLicious
- The Scariest Day of My Life
- Shindig Parties to Go Giveaway
- Giveaways Coming Soon
- ▼ May (26)
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
3:35 AM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Pidge and Lolly The name Pidge and Lolly comes from the owners nickname as a child "Pidge" and her nickname for her daughter "Lolly". She started the shop as something for them to share as she gets older.They are listing new items daily, including a lot of new beach and fourth of July items. Most items are in stock and ship in 24-48 hours. Everything is completely customizable, so if you see something you like but want a different color, just convo them. Custom orders are always welcome!
The owner is an accountant by day, and monogramming mommy by night. She started appliquéing and monogramming after her daughter was born. She adores anything monogrammed, and was always looking for new things for her. She loved the classic and unique styles that can be created, and couldn’t believe how much people were charging for them. So she decided to start making affordable monogrammed and appliquéd items for all the moms that love the look but hate to spend all that money on kids that are constantly outgrowing things. Stitching is her outlet, at night when the baby is in bed she gets to have her "me time" with the sewing machine and she loves it.She is creating new designs all the time and loves custom orders. It is so exciting to see how things come out so differently with just a change in fabric or thread.
Enter the code Lolly at checkout for 15 % off of your order!
Pidge and Lolly sent Brynley this AMAZING shirt! If you are like me, I can never find anything but onesies that will fit babies. When I saw this shirt I wanted to jump up and down! It has ruffles at the top (which is what I love) and on the side there is an applique of a bathing suit! (Brynley wouldn't be still so you can't see it very well.) This shirt looks great with tights, jeans, or shorts! I am still thrilled about this awesome shirt!
Buy It: Visit Pidge and Lolly .
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive their choice of one item from Pidge and Lolly.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Pidge and Lolly and tell me your favorite item.
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Pidge and Lolly on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Pidge and Lolly .10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
9. Like them on FB and tell them I sent you!
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway endsMonday, May 30, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady