Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

postheadericon Wondering Where I am or Where Your Review is?

I am so sorry but this week has been CRAZY to say the least. My childhood dog, Missy, was in the hospital all last week and after 14 years of having her, she died Monday morning. Then while at school Tuesday I recieved a call that my father-in-law had a heart attack. Needless to say, things are hectic here right now.  Things will be back to normal very soon I hope! With that I leave you with the sweetest Easter pics by Amber Black Photography!




1 comments:

tamiv said...

So sorry for You! I recently had to put our Dog Too sleep!Hope your Father-In-Law gets better!
geauxtami@yahoo.com

About Me

Brittney Canady
View my complete profile

Take A Button

Polkadot Reviews And Giveaways
a border="0" href="http://www.tightwadinutah.com/p/giveaways-ending-this-weekend-with-low.html" target="_blank">