Powered by Blogger.
- Is it Your Lucky Day?
- Windy Rafter's Crafters Boutique Giveaway
- Soggy Bottoms Baby Duds Giveaway
- Luci Loo Giveaway
- Sass and Charm Giveaway
- Ava Bowtique Giveaway
- Mia Ragazza Designs Giveaway
- Sewing Generations Giveaway
- Your Design Review
- Josie's Jewels Giveaway
- Baby Fables Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Giveaway
- Gigi's Wholesale Boutique Review
- Pluff Mudd Designs
- Creative Kiwi Emporium Giveaway
- Blueberries Designs Giveaway
- Grins and Giggles Review
- The Pampered Princess Giveaway
- Baby Stitch Giveaway
- Kathy Howe's Creations Giveaway
- Chandler Charm Giveaway
- Sew You Needle Little Gift Giveaway
- Maxlly Designs Giveaway
- 1 of a Kind Bowtique Giveaway
- The Flossy Fitzy Giveaway
- Always Crocheting Giveaway
- Butuza Baby Designs Giveaway
- Homemade Gifts by Susan Giveaway
- My Baby Bowtique Giveaway
- Moochies Mamma Giveaway
- Kutie Pie Couture Giveaway
- Ashli Gug Giveaway
- Stehann Bows Giveaway
- Wondering Where I am or Where Your Review is?
- Practical Designs Giveaway
- Customs by Us 4 U Giveaway
- AlphabETSY Giveaway
- Something Glitzy HUGE GIVEAWAY
- Mighty Sweet Designs Giveaway
- Little Mac Boutique Giveaway
- Birthday Month
- Diva Babies Giveaway
- Pitter Patter Shop Giveaway
- Sew Cute by Nea Giveaway
- This and That by Musical Mandie Giveaway
- ▼ April (46)
Thursday, April 21, 2011
3:24 AM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Josie's Jewels opened on April 4th of this year and was named after the owner's seven month old daughter because of her (and her mommy’s) love for bows, flowers, feathers, and any other "girly" hair accessory! Their product line includes boutique bow & flower headbands, feathers, beanies, clips, bobby pins & more! As new inventory is arriving daily, please check in often, as we will be gradually uploading new items on a weekly basis. Lots more beautiful pieces are on the way for ALL ages! (Check us out on FACEBOOK at http://www.facebook.josiesjewels.com!!/! "Like" our page for the latest information on new products, sales and coupons! We hope to see you there!)
The owner is married and has two children. When her daughter was born she had a hard time finding baby headbands that were good quality and fashionable. Even the baby boutiques in her area just had the generic flowers and beanie hats, which are totally cute, but she wanted something different. So, she decided to start Josie's Jewels and make them herself.
Josie's Jewels sent Sagey this adorable headband! The middle of it is the most beautiful jewel! This headband is so unique! I have rarely seen bows for babies with such a beatiful center piece! The bow is on a skinny headband which is super cute, because it doesn't cover her whole head! We love this bow!
Buy It: Visit Josie's Jewels on Etsy .
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive the bow below from Josie's Jewels.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Josie's Jewels and tell me your favorite item!
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Josie's Jewels on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Josie's Jewels.10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
9. Check them out on FB and tell them Polkadot Reviews and Giveaways sent you !
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Tuesday , May 3, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady