Powered by Blogger.
- Is it Your Lucky Day?
- Windy Rafter's Crafters Boutique Giveaway
- Soggy Bottoms Baby Duds Giveaway
- Luci Loo Giveaway
- Sass and Charm Giveaway
- Ava Bowtique Giveaway
- Mia Ragazza Designs Giveaway
- Sewing Generations Giveaway
- Your Design Review
- Josie's Jewels Giveaway
- Baby Fables Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Giveaway
- Gigi's Wholesale Boutique Review
- Pluff Mudd Designs
- Creative Kiwi Emporium Giveaway
- Blueberries Designs Giveaway
- Grins and Giggles Review
- The Pampered Princess Giveaway
- Baby Stitch Giveaway
- Kathy Howe's Creations Giveaway
- Chandler Charm Giveaway
- Sew You Needle Little Gift Giveaway
- Maxlly Designs Giveaway
- 1 of a Kind Bowtique Giveaway
- The Flossy Fitzy Giveaway
- Always Crocheting Giveaway
- Butuza Baby Designs Giveaway
- Homemade Gifts by Susan Giveaway
- My Baby Bowtique Giveaway
- Moochies Mamma Giveaway
- Kutie Pie Couture Giveaway
- Ashli Gug Giveaway
- Stehann Bows Giveaway
- Wondering Where I am or Where Your Review is?
- Practical Designs Giveaway
- Customs by Us 4 U Giveaway
- AlphabETSY Giveaway
- Something Glitzy HUGE GIVEAWAY
- Mighty Sweet Designs Giveaway
- Little Mac Boutique Giveaway
- Birthday Month
- Diva Babies Giveaway
- Pitter Patter Shop Giveaway
- Sew Cute by Nea Giveaway
- This and That by Musical Mandie Giveaway
- ▼ April (46)
Saturday, April 16, 2011
8:23 AM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Baby Stitch specializes in clothing for little princesses! They offer pillowcase dresses, American Girl Clothes, and upcycled clothing! They will also custom make anything that you have in mind! The owner, Karen, has been sewing for many years. Once her little girls were too old to enjoy her creations, she began making clothing for the little girls in her neighborhood! The items in her store represent things that inspire her on any given day as she wanders through her professional life. Days filled with business and numbers leave her grateful for the time to spend at her machine, entrenched in the tactile experience of grosgrain ribbon or chenille appliques, immersed in creativity and creation!
Baby Stitch sent Sagey this AWESOME Easter pillow case dress! It is so cute on her! I love the Easter Basket applique with bow on top! There is also a small bit of tulle that looks like Easter Grass.This is perfect for Easter! It is made very well and the ribbons look wonderful! Sagey will be able to wear this as a top again next year!
Buy It: Visit Baby Stitch .
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate from Baby Stitch .
Mandatory Entry: Visit Baby Stitch and tell me your favorite item.
Extra Entries:1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Baby Stitch on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Baby Stitch .10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Saturday , April 30, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady