Powered by Blogger.
- Is it Your Lucky Day?
- Windy Rafter's Crafters Boutique Giveaway
- Soggy Bottoms Baby Duds Giveaway
- Luci Loo Giveaway
- Sass and Charm Giveaway
- Ava Bowtique Giveaway
- Mia Ragazza Designs Giveaway
- Sewing Generations Giveaway
- Your Design Review
- Josie's Jewels Giveaway
- Baby Fables Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Giveaway
- Gigi's Wholesale Boutique Review
- Pluff Mudd Designs
- Creative Kiwi Emporium Giveaway
- Blueberries Designs Giveaway
- Grins and Giggles Review
- The Pampered Princess Giveaway
- Baby Stitch Giveaway
- Kathy Howe's Creations Giveaway
- Chandler Charm Giveaway
- Sew You Needle Little Gift Giveaway
- Maxlly Designs Giveaway
- 1 of a Kind Bowtique Giveaway
- The Flossy Fitzy Giveaway
- Always Crocheting Giveaway
- Butuza Baby Designs Giveaway
- Homemade Gifts by Susan Giveaway
- My Baby Bowtique Giveaway
- Moochies Mamma Giveaway
- Kutie Pie Couture Giveaway
- Ashli Gug Giveaway
- Stehann Bows Giveaway
- Wondering Where I am or Where Your Review is?
- Practical Designs Giveaway
- Customs by Us 4 U Giveaway
- AlphabETSY Giveaway
- Something Glitzy HUGE GIVEAWAY
- Mighty Sweet Designs Giveaway
- Little Mac Boutique Giveaway
- Birthday Month
- Diva Babies Giveaway
- Pitter Patter Shop Giveaway
- Sew Cute by Nea Giveaway
- This and That by Musical Mandie Giveaway
- ▼ April (46)
Saturday, April 9, 2011
9:01 AM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Ashli Gug specializes in adorable hairbows and accessories for the little princess in your life! The hairbows are one of a kind, and something that you are not likely to see on every other little girl! Ashli is the VERY proud Mommy of 3 beautiful children. Two boys and a baby girl. After having a baby girl, she became aware that girls clothing is much more expensive than boys, and after having two boys, she was all about the entire outfit from the bows down to the toes.... Literally! So after spending a couple hundred dollars on bows and headbands alone she decided to learn how to make them. Now she is branching out on to other accessories and am hoping to learn to sew one day. Her time is limited with 3 kiddos so for now please have a look around at her bows and flower head bands.
Ashli Gug sent Sagey this amazing hairbow! As you can tell we love big bows! The headband is thick so it helps keep the bow on! The color combinations on the bow are amazing! This is an absolutely beautiful bow! Sagey will be wearing this a lot, and the best thing is that with the size of it she can wear it for a long time! We love Ashli Gug
Buy It: Visit Ashli Gug .
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive a bow from Ashli Gug .
Mandatory Entry: Visit Ashli Gug and tell me your favorite item.
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Ashli Gug on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Ashli Gug .10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Friday , April 22, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady