Powered by Blogger.
- Is it Your Lucky Day?
- Windy Rafter's Crafters Boutique Giveaway
- Soggy Bottoms Baby Duds Giveaway
- Luci Loo Giveaway
- Sass and Charm Giveaway
- Ava Bowtique Giveaway
- Mia Ragazza Designs Giveaway
- Sewing Generations Giveaway
- Your Design Review
- Josie's Jewels Giveaway
- Baby Fables Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Giveaway
- Gigi's Wholesale Boutique Review
- Pluff Mudd Designs
- Creative Kiwi Emporium Giveaway
- Blueberries Designs Giveaway
- Grins and Giggles Review
- The Pampered Princess Giveaway
- Baby Stitch Giveaway
- Kathy Howe's Creations Giveaway
- Chandler Charm Giveaway
- Sew You Needle Little Gift Giveaway
- Maxlly Designs Giveaway
- 1 of a Kind Bowtique Giveaway
- The Flossy Fitzy Giveaway
- Always Crocheting Giveaway
- Butuza Baby Designs Giveaway
- Homemade Gifts by Susan Giveaway
- My Baby Bowtique Giveaway
- Moochies Mamma Giveaway
- Kutie Pie Couture Giveaway
- Ashli Gug Giveaway
- Stehann Bows Giveaway
- Wondering Where I am or Where Your Review is?
- Practical Designs Giveaway
- Customs by Us 4 U Giveaway
- AlphabETSY Giveaway
- Something Glitzy HUGE GIVEAWAY
- Mighty Sweet Designs Giveaway
- Little Mac Boutique Giveaway
- Birthday Month
- Diva Babies Giveaway
- Pitter Patter Shop Giveaway
- Sew Cute by Nea Giveaway
- This and That by Musical Mandie Giveaway
- ▼ April (46)
Monday, April 4, 2011
3:31 AM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
AlphabEtsy offers a huge selection of iron on appliques that can also be sewn onto any clothing. These appliques are super cute and can save any mom who pays tons for monogramming and appliques a ton of money! All of their appliques are made with an ultrahold premium adhesive backing. This adhesive is not designed to be sewed. If you are planning on sewing your applique, just include "lightweight adhesive" in the message to seller at checkout.All of our fabrics have been PREWASHED to prevent shrinkage and bleeding.
AlphabEtsy sent us this adorable iron on applique! Let me just say I am in love with these! Iron on appliques are super easy and super cheap! These are one of my favorite products now! All I had to do was place the letter on the onesie where I wanted it and iron over it! Simple as that, and it looks like an actual sewn on applique. They stay on great! I am sold on these! I can save tons of money buying these!
Buy It: Visit AlphabEtsy .
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive an iron on applique from AlphabEtsy.
Mandatory Entry: Visit AlphabEtsy and tell me your favorite item!
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart AlphabEtsyon Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from AlphabEtsy.10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries
9. Like Alphabetsy on FB. Tell them I sent you.
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady