Powered by Blogger.
- Ton of winners!!!
- Four Loves Giveaway
- Lil June Bugs Designs Giveaway
- Perry Winkles Giveaway
- Blessed 13 Creations Giveaway
- Silver Creek Design Threadz Giveaway
- Sassy Stitches by Ludy Giveaway 2 WINNERS
- Country Girls Creation Giveaway
- Emmilu and Brother Too Giveaway
- Colorful Fun Giveaway
- Mama Meg's Yarn Shoppe Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Owl Hat Giveaway
- Un Petite Chou Giveaway
- Love for Stitches Giveaway
- Bugs N Butterflies Hairbow Holder Giveaway
- TONS of Winners
- SSquared Designs Giveaway
- Jen Humphrey Boutique Giveaway
- Embroidery and Sewing by Shireen
- Mrs. C Quilts Giveaway
- Happy Acres Farm Giveaway
- Hay Bird and Rooster Giveaway
- The Persnickety Pea Giveaway
- Culicks Creations Giveaway
- Little Tickle Giveaway
- Bridger and Madison Giveaway
- Vinyle Giveaway
- LOTS OF WINNERS
- Alli Balli Bands Giveaway
- Miss Monogram Giveaway
- CW Helms Review
- Frolicking Leaves Giveaway
- JK Claver Giveaway
- Spun Candy By Melissa Review
- Bags Baby Bags Giveaway
- Destiny's Babies Review
- Our Little Ones Boutique Giveaway
- LeBelle Boutique Giveaway
- Sweet Shop Bowtique
- Monkey Beans Originals Giveaway
- Kristinac1's Boutique Giveaway
- Turtle Shells and More Giveaway
- Lots of Winners
- Little Miss Hodge Podge Giveaway
- Life's Little Details Giveaway
- Jilleebee Review and Giveaway
- LaRose Treasures Giveaway
- Cuddle Blanket Giveaway
- My Baby Clothes Boutique Free Shipping
- Pink Plicity Giveaway 2 Winners
- ▼ March (51)
Sunday, March 27, 2011
2:55 PM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Sassy Stitches by Ludy offers custom made boutique clothing for children, as well as kitchen items, diaper bags, monograms,baby items, towels, tutus, and more! The items are made wonderfully by Ludy! She started sewing again after 20 years and Empty Nest Syndrom! She loves sewing,monogramming and appliques! She sews just about anything but Childrens clothing is her favorite.She loves vintage fabric and is a Child of God, and Mother of three Beautiful Children! She is also a wife and Proud grandmother of 4 Boys and 1 on the way! She is a Blessed and a Very Thankful Cancer Survivor of 17 years!
Sassy Stitches by Ludy sent us this unbelievable two piece boutique style outfit! The top is like a pillowcase dress and Sagey could actually wear it as a dress now! The bottoms are solid black and have the most precious ruffles around them you have ever seen! They also sent a matching bow! This outfit is adorable. When I looked back at her facebook site this week, she had just added TONS of more cute and adorable outfits!
Buy It: Visit Sassy Stitches by Ludy.
Win It: One winner will receive an AL. burp cloth and one will receive an Auburn burp cloth from Sassy Stitches by Ludy.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Sassy Stitches by Ludy and tell me your favorite item! Also let me know if you want to win the AL or Auburn cloth!
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Sassy Stitches by Ludy on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Sassy Stitches by Ludy.10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
9. Follow Sassy Stitches by Ludy on FB.
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady