Powered by Blogger.
- Ton of winners!!!
- Four Loves Giveaway
- Lil June Bugs Designs Giveaway
- Perry Winkles Giveaway
- Blessed 13 Creations Giveaway
- Silver Creek Design Threadz Giveaway
- Sassy Stitches by Ludy Giveaway 2 WINNERS
- Country Girls Creation Giveaway
- Emmilu and Brother Too Giveaway
- Colorful Fun Giveaway
- Mama Meg's Yarn Shoppe Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Owl Hat Giveaway
- Un Petite Chou Giveaway
- Love for Stitches Giveaway
- Bugs N Butterflies Hairbow Holder Giveaway
- TONS of Winners
- SSquared Designs Giveaway
- Jen Humphrey Boutique Giveaway
- Embroidery and Sewing by Shireen
- Mrs. C Quilts Giveaway
- Happy Acres Farm Giveaway
- Hay Bird and Rooster Giveaway
- The Persnickety Pea Giveaway
- Culicks Creations Giveaway
- Little Tickle Giveaway
- Bridger and Madison Giveaway
- Vinyle Giveaway
- LOTS OF WINNERS
- Alli Balli Bands Giveaway
- Miss Monogram Giveaway
- CW Helms Review
- Frolicking Leaves Giveaway
- JK Claver Giveaway
- Spun Candy By Melissa Review
- Bags Baby Bags Giveaway
- Destiny's Babies Review
- Our Little Ones Boutique Giveaway
- LeBelle Boutique Giveaway
- Sweet Shop Bowtique
- Monkey Beans Originals Giveaway
- Kristinac1's Boutique Giveaway
- Turtle Shells and More Giveaway
- Lots of Winners
- Little Miss Hodge Podge Giveaway
- Life's Little Details Giveaway
- Jilleebee Review and Giveaway
- LaRose Treasures Giveaway
- Cuddle Blanket Giveaway
- My Baby Clothes Boutique Free Shipping
- Pink Plicity Giveaway 2 Winners
- ▼ March (51)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
8:49 PM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Four Loves offers clothing, headbands, and bags for the love of your life! Mindy the owner has been married for ten years to my husband Josh and they have been blessed with their four loves: four amazing sons. Mindy has an associate degree in fashion design and recently started her sewing business while working full time at a child care center. Her ultimate dream is to eventually build Four Loves to where she can stay home with her own little four loves.
She is inspired by anything involving fabric, colors, sewing, and design! She loves the opportunity to sew girly items, and thus began Four Loves- She first started creating items for her niece and friends' daughters, and the response was so encouraging that she started selling her designs at local craft shows and Etsy so that she can continue to create even more styles in more fabrics and colors.
She welcomes custom orders and suggestions, as she is passionate about helping her customers' visions come to life! The bags on her site are all the product of collaboration with a friend. If you have an item in mind for boys, girls, or even yourself, please don't hesitate to convo her and you can have fun designing together!
Four Loves sent Sagey this amazing dress! I love the colors! It has only one tie at the top, which I have found makes putting on dresses much easier! It also has a bow on the side which adds a lot of character to the dress! I love that this dress can be worn somewhere formal with a cute bow, or it can be worn out and about anytime! I think this dress would be perfect with a long sleeved top on cool days! We really love this dress!
Buy It: Visit Four Loves.
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive a dress like Sagey is wearing from Four Loves.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Four Loves and tell me your favorite item!
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Four Loves on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Four Loves .10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
9. Like Four Loves on fb!
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Tuesday , April 12, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady