Powered by Blogger.
- Ton of winners!!!
- Four Loves Giveaway
- Lil June Bugs Designs Giveaway
- Perry Winkles Giveaway
- Blessed 13 Creations Giveaway
- Silver Creek Design Threadz Giveaway
- Sassy Stitches by Ludy Giveaway 2 WINNERS
- Country Girls Creation Giveaway
- Emmilu and Brother Too Giveaway
- Colorful Fun Giveaway
- Mama Meg's Yarn Shoppe Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Owl Hat Giveaway
- Un Petite Chou Giveaway
- Love for Stitches Giveaway
- Bugs N Butterflies Hairbow Holder Giveaway
- TONS of Winners
- SSquared Designs Giveaway
- Jen Humphrey Boutique Giveaway
- Embroidery and Sewing by Shireen
- Mrs. C Quilts Giveaway
- Happy Acres Farm Giveaway
- Hay Bird and Rooster Giveaway
- The Persnickety Pea Giveaway
- Culicks Creations Giveaway
- Little Tickle Giveaway
- Bridger and Madison Giveaway
- Vinyle Giveaway
- LOTS OF WINNERS
- Alli Balli Bands Giveaway
- Miss Monogram Giveaway
- CW Helms Review
- Frolicking Leaves Giveaway
- JK Claver Giveaway
- Spun Candy By Melissa Review
- Bags Baby Bags Giveaway
- Destiny's Babies Review
- Our Little Ones Boutique Giveaway
- LeBelle Boutique Giveaway
- Sweet Shop Bowtique
- Monkey Beans Originals Giveaway
- Kristinac1's Boutique Giveaway
- Turtle Shells and More Giveaway
- Lots of Winners
- Little Miss Hodge Podge Giveaway
- Life's Little Details Giveaway
- Jilleebee Review and Giveaway
- LaRose Treasures Giveaway
- Cuddle Blanket Giveaway
- My Baby Clothes Boutique Free Shipping
- Pink Plicity Giveaway 2 Winners
- ▼ March (51)
Saturday, March 26, 2011
12:40 PM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Emmilu and Brother Too offers custom made clothing for children at unbelieveable prices! For the owner, what started out as a desire to sew unique clothing for her own children turned into a business a few years ago. Emmilu began as a wholesale company where she designed, manufactured and sold garments to high end children's boutiques. Emmilu is named for her three daughters: Emma, Milly and Lucy. With the surprise blessing of a fifth child and the desire to get back to making custom garments on a smaller scale, Emmilu and Brother Too! was born! She is dedicated to using the highest quality materials and takes great pride in making boutique and heirloom worthy garments.She only designs and produces garments that she would put on her own children (all 5 of them!)
Emmilu and Brother Too sent Brynley Sage this amazing two piece hula girl outfit! It is beautiful! I love the scallops around the sleeves, neck, and at the bottom of the legs. The outfit is made wonderfully. You would never guess it was homemade. It is sewn together perfectly, and looks like somthing you would find at a childrens boutique. This is the perfect outfit for a spring or summer day! We love the outfit and I am sure you will too!
Buy It: Visit Emmilu and Brother Too.
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from Emmilu and Brother Too.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Emmilu and Brother Tooand tell me your favorite item!
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Emmilu and Brother Too on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Emmilu and Brother Too.10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady