Powered by Blogger.
- Ton of winners!!!
- Four Loves Giveaway
- Lil June Bugs Designs Giveaway
- Perry Winkles Giveaway
- Blessed 13 Creations Giveaway
- Silver Creek Design Threadz Giveaway
- Sassy Stitches by Ludy Giveaway 2 WINNERS
- Country Girls Creation Giveaway
- Emmilu and Brother Too Giveaway
- Colorful Fun Giveaway
- Mama Meg's Yarn Shoppe Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Owl Hat Giveaway
- Un Petite Chou Giveaway
- Love for Stitches Giveaway
- Bugs N Butterflies Hairbow Holder Giveaway
- TONS of Winners
- SSquared Designs Giveaway
- Jen Humphrey Boutique Giveaway
- Embroidery and Sewing by Shireen
- Mrs. C Quilts Giveaway
- Happy Acres Farm Giveaway
- Hay Bird and Rooster Giveaway
- The Persnickety Pea Giveaway
- Culicks Creations Giveaway
- Little Tickle Giveaway
- Bridger and Madison Giveaway
- Vinyle Giveaway
- LOTS OF WINNERS
- Alli Balli Bands Giveaway
- Miss Monogram Giveaway
- CW Helms Review
- Frolicking Leaves Giveaway
- JK Claver Giveaway
- Spun Candy By Melissa Review
- Bags Baby Bags Giveaway
- Destiny's Babies Review
- Our Little Ones Boutique Giveaway
- LeBelle Boutique Giveaway
- Sweet Shop Bowtique
- Monkey Beans Originals Giveaway
- Kristinac1's Boutique Giveaway
- Turtle Shells and More Giveaway
- Lots of Winners
- Little Miss Hodge Podge Giveaway
- Life's Little Details Giveaway
- Jilleebee Review and Giveaway
- LaRose Treasures Giveaway
- Cuddle Blanket Giveaway
- My Baby Clothes Boutique Free Shipping
- Pink Plicity Giveaway 2 Winners
- ▼ March (51)
Saturday, March 26, 2011
10:48 AM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Colorful Fun offers adorable items for kids. They offer appliqued and monogrammed shirts, as well as tutus, bow holders, burp cloths, dresses, and more! The owner is a stay at home mom who loves making some exciting and fun new things. She started sewing by wanting to make her daughters first Halloween costume and it has grown from there.She enjoys being creative and sharing my creations with everyone.
Colorful Fun sent Sagey a bib, bow, and onesie for Easter! We love them! The bow is super sweet and the perfect size for her head! As you know, Sagey is doind some major teething right now and this bib is perfect. The applique is perfect for my little darling's 1st Easter. The onesie is super cute! It has her initial monogrammed in the Easter Basket! I love how all the items coordinate together!
Buy It: Visit Colorful Fun.
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive an appliqued onesie from Colorful Fun.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Colorful Fun and tell me your favorite item!
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Colorful Fun on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Colorful Fun.10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
9. Follow Colorful Fun on FB and tell them Polkadot Reviews and Giveaways sent you!
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Friday , April 8, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady