Powered by Blogger.
- Ton of winners!!!
- Four Loves Giveaway
- Lil June Bugs Designs Giveaway
- Perry Winkles Giveaway
- Blessed 13 Creations Giveaway
- Silver Creek Design Threadz Giveaway
- Sassy Stitches by Ludy Giveaway 2 WINNERS
- Country Girls Creation Giveaway
- Emmilu and Brother Too Giveaway
- Colorful Fun Giveaway
- Mama Meg's Yarn Shoppe Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Owl Hat Giveaway
- Un Petite Chou Giveaway
- Love for Stitches Giveaway
- Bugs N Butterflies Hairbow Holder Giveaway
- TONS of Winners
- SSquared Designs Giveaway
- Jen Humphrey Boutique Giveaway
- Embroidery and Sewing by Shireen
- Mrs. C Quilts Giveaway
- Happy Acres Farm Giveaway
- Hay Bird and Rooster Giveaway
- The Persnickety Pea Giveaway
- Culicks Creations Giveaway
- Little Tickle Giveaway
- Bridger and Madison Giveaway
- Vinyle Giveaway
- LOTS OF WINNERS
- Alli Balli Bands Giveaway
- Miss Monogram Giveaway
- CW Helms Review
- Frolicking Leaves Giveaway
- JK Claver Giveaway
- Spun Candy By Melissa Review
- Bags Baby Bags Giveaway
- Destiny's Babies Review
- Our Little Ones Boutique Giveaway
- LeBelle Boutique Giveaway
- Sweet Shop Bowtique
- Monkey Beans Originals Giveaway
- Kristinac1's Boutique Giveaway
- Turtle Shells and More Giveaway
- Lots of Winners
- Little Miss Hodge Podge Giveaway
- Life's Little Details Giveaway
- Jilleebee Review and Giveaway
- LaRose Treasures Giveaway
- Cuddle Blanket Giveaway
- My Baby Clothes Boutique Free Shipping
- Pink Plicity Giveaway 2 Winners
- ▼ March (51)
Monday, March 14, 2011
2:55 PM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Bridger and Madison offers hand made sensory blankets and blocks for the precious love in your life! The sensory blankets and blocks are made up of different textures and patterns along with coordinating ric rac for some added fun! . None of the ribbons or ric rac are looped- that makes it safer for little fingers and toes :). All edges are heat sealed to prevent fraying without any chemicals. There is also a serpentine stitch added for extra style and durability. Ribbons and ric rac are sewn in several times to ensure their strength. These are easy and convenient to take along with you in the car, on a walk- anywhere! Babies love playing with the soft materials and the different textures of the ribbon. They also make great baby gifts!
Molly, the owner, became obsessed with making fun acessories when she became a mom. She decided she wanted to share my creations with more than her own son, so she thought she would join the wonderful world of Etsy by opening Bridger and Madison- my modern version of Jack and Jill with Montana roots (Bridger Mountains and the Madison River all here in Montana)! she loves playing with bright colors with a lot of contrast. She has so much fun creating and designing these modern acessories and hip toys for her baby, and she hopes you enjoy them too!
In the next few weeks Bridger and Madison will begin offering pacifier clips and Bobby covers!
Bridger and Madison sent Sagey this jumbo size sensory block. As you can tell by the bottom picture she loves playing with it (the pic. is blurry because once she figured it out she couldn't be still). This is the perfect item for little ones! It keeps them occupied, which if you have a child around 7 months old you know that is very difficult! She loves the different textures and the sound it makes while she is playing with it. If you have a small child this sensory block is a must have. I hope your child enjoys the block as much as sweet Sagey!
Buy It: Visit Bridger and Madison .
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive a sensory blanket from Bridger and Madison .
Mandatory Entry: Visit Bridger and Madison and tell me your favorite item.
1. Follow me with GFC.2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Bridger and Madison on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Bridger and Madison . 10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady