Powered by Blogger.
- Ton of winners!!!
- Four Loves Giveaway
- Lil June Bugs Designs Giveaway
- Perry Winkles Giveaway
- Blessed 13 Creations Giveaway
- Silver Creek Design Threadz Giveaway
- Sassy Stitches by Ludy Giveaway 2 WINNERS
- Country Girls Creation Giveaway
- Emmilu and Brother Too Giveaway
- Colorful Fun Giveaway
- Mama Meg's Yarn Shoppe Giveaway
- Brittany's Buttons Owl Hat Giveaway
- Un Petite Chou Giveaway
- Love for Stitches Giveaway
- Bugs N Butterflies Hairbow Holder Giveaway
- TONS of Winners
- SSquared Designs Giveaway
- Jen Humphrey Boutique Giveaway
- Embroidery and Sewing by Shireen
- Mrs. C Quilts Giveaway
- Happy Acres Farm Giveaway
- Hay Bird and Rooster Giveaway
- The Persnickety Pea Giveaway
- Culicks Creations Giveaway
- Little Tickle Giveaway
- Bridger and Madison Giveaway
- Vinyle Giveaway
- LOTS OF WINNERS
- Alli Balli Bands Giveaway
- Miss Monogram Giveaway
- CW Helms Review
- Frolicking Leaves Giveaway
- JK Claver Giveaway
- Spun Candy By Melissa Review
- Bags Baby Bags Giveaway
- Destiny's Babies Review
- Our Little Ones Boutique Giveaway
- LeBelle Boutique Giveaway
- Sweet Shop Bowtique
- Monkey Beans Originals Giveaway
- Kristinac1's Boutique Giveaway
- Turtle Shells and More Giveaway
- Lots of Winners
- Little Miss Hodge Podge Giveaway
- Life's Little Details Giveaway
- Jilleebee Review and Giveaway
- LaRose Treasures Giveaway
- Cuddle Blanket Giveaway
- My Baby Clothes Boutique Free Shipping
- Pink Plicity Giveaway 2 Winners
- ▼ March (51)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
3:27 AM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Blessed 13 Creations offers appliqued shirts, blankets, hairbows, and jewelry at amazing prices. All items are created by hand. The owner, Maria,is the mother of two children and is married to an active duty Army Soldier. Maria was once in the Army herself, but decided to be a stay at home mom. Since she can remember she has always loved arts and crafts. As the youngest of 13 children and now a family of her own, she have much to be thankful for. She feels especially blessed to be able to create beautiful crafts. She specializes in jewelry-making, crocheting, and sewing. She loves what she does and hopes that is seen in her crafts!
Blessed 13 Creations sent Sagey this adorable Easter onesie and bow! I love the colors. The applique looks great on the striped onesie! The hairbow is a crochetflower with fabric on top that is an exact match to the fabric used on the applique. We are extremely pleased with the quality of these products!
Buy It: Visit Blessed 13 Creations .
Win It: One very lucky winner will receive an appliqued onesie from Blessed 13 Creations.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Blessed 13 Creations and tell me your favorite item!
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Heart Blessed 13 Creations on Etsy.
5. Like me on FB.
6. Make a purchase from Blessed 13 Creations.10 Extra Entries.
7. Enter another one of my giveaways.
8. Blog about this giveaway! 3 extra entries.
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company.
- Brittney Canady