Powered by Blogger.

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Monday, February 7, 2011

postheadericon Tommee Tippee Bottles



I was sent a Tommee Tippee bottle for Sagey to try and let me tell you I have been amazed! Tommee Tippee bottles were inspired by nature. The superior design offers a uniquely soft, wide nipple that naturally flexes and stretches like the breast. The advanced anti-colic valve lets baby feed without vacuum or nipple collapse, helping to reduce gas, colic and fussiness. These bottles are simple to use and are much more like mommy than any other bottle I have found! They are BPA free and nipples can be be purchased in slow, medium, fast, and variable flows! If you have never tried a Tommee Tippee bottle, try on! Your baby will thank you!

0 comments:

About Me

Brittney Canady
View my complete profile

Take A Button

Polkadot Reviews And Giveaways
a border="0" href="http://www.tightwadinutah.com/p/giveaways-ending-this-weekend-with-low.html" target="_blank">