Powered by Blogger.
- Bows In Full Bloom Giveaway
- Giella Hairbow Holder Winner and Special Offer
- Burp Cloth Giveaway
- Lana's Little Darlins Giveaway
- Blue J Crochet Handmade Shoes Giveaway
- Judy Bag Company Giveaway
- Fairy Dust Bows
- Sneak Peak of Sagey's New Photos
- Charm Factory Giveaway
- 100 Follower My Baby Clothes Boutique Winner
- Laser Baby Gifts Blocks Giveaway
- Garland and Grace Handpainted Giveaway
- Keepsakes Forever Apron Giveaway
- Stroller Blanket Mom Crib Shoes Giveaway
- Giella Hairbow Holder Giveaway
- Look Who is 6 Months Old!
- Target Gift Card Giveaway
- My Baby Clothes Boutique New Arrivals
- Tommee Tippee Bottles
- Mardi Gras
- ▼ February (20)
Saturday, February 26, 2011
1:12 PM | Posted by Brittney Canady | Edit Post
Since Sagey was born my husband and I have loved crocheted shoes! When she was tiny we found several pairs at different stores, but now that she is bigger we haven't been able to find any. While browsing on Etsy I ran across Blue J Crochet and fell in love with her little shoes! She hand makes these incredible little shoes! The bottoms are made from leather and the insoles have very soft lining! They are very unique and the perfect shoes for any little prince or princess. The shoes are sent on the most adorable little blue box which would be perfect for a gift!
About Julie: In 2009, one month after her 1st wedding anniversary and 5 months after her son was born, she learned my husband had cancer. He was in and out of hospitals and doctors offices and often needed quiet time.
Her mom taught her how to crochet during that time and it was the perfect thing to keep herself busy without disturbing her husband, and it was portable so she could take it with her to the long trips to the specialist in Chicago and back.
This craft was something to keep her focused and busy, and has now turned into something she truly loves and enjoy doing. Her Etsy shop has now evolved from a hobby to an additional way to help support her family.
Buy It: Visit Blue J Crochet
Win It: One lucky reader will win a handmade pair of crochet shoes from Blue J Crochet !
Mandatory Entry: Visit Blue J Crochet and tell me your favorite item!
1. Follow me with GFC.
2. Follow me on twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. Follow Blue J Crochet Blog.
6. Heart Blue J Crochet Etsy shop.
7. Like me on fb.
8. Like Blue J Crochet on Fb.
9. Make a purchase from Blue J Crochet and earn 10 extra entries!
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Please make sure you leave your email address with each comment. Giveaway ends Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 11:59 P.M. These are my opinions of this company!
- Brittney Canady